Sunday, February 26, 2006

Time For An Update

Well, I thought it was about time for an update. I finally got the digital camera to work so I'm feverishly taking pictures to post. (hopefully within the next day or two) The most exciting news of the hour is my that my friend Donna and I are starting a spinning guild "Hook, Needle, and Spin", in the local Harrisburg area. I love, no I mean LOVE to spin and get together with other spinners so I travel to where they are!! I currently am involved in several spinning groups and travel a distance to attend each. There is a need for a group in the local area for those who don't want to travel, so we're hoping for a good response.

My hubby and I think our french angora doe is FINALLY pregnant! This is the 3rd try so we are keeping our fingers crossed. : ) We registered our rabbitry with the ARBA, so now we can print business cards with "Hop-ee Valley Rabbitry" and promote ourselves. Oh boy! Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home