Thursday, March 23, 2006

WIP Wipe Out

Wednesday is update date for the WIP Wipe Out on the "One Crazy Fiber Lady" blog. (See links on left) I wanted to have pics up on the blog but didn't get it done. So today is picture day.
But first, I must post the skein I just finished. The roving is a beautiful cotton candy pink Shetland wool and it spun up so nice! I've only been spinning about a year and a half, so all I can say is "WOW!"

OK, now to the WIP. I finished my first sock (for my daughter). Its not perfect, but wearable. She really likes the colors. Working on the 2nd sock now. These socks are knitted on double pointed needles. My friend Judy always makes socks on circular needles, so she is going to teach a few of us how that works. My other WIP project is fingerless gloves. No pic tho. My camera went funky as I was trying to take a picture of the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home